As your business grows, you need a financial partner that is ready to help you make the most of what you already have and prepare for what's ahead.
As a business owner or manager, you know the importance of effectively and efficiently managing your daily cash flow and other business operations. At SCBT, we offer a comprehensive suite of treasury services solutions, convenient online banking services, and electronic deposit capabilities - all with you in mind.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH)1 - ability to process and manage electronic transactions
- Wire Transfer - initiate and receive domestic and international wires
- Lockbox Services - manage receivables more efficiently through expedited check processing
- Merchant Services1 - process transactions with all major credit card companies
- Remote Deposit Capture1 - streamline cash flow by consolidating deposits from multiple locations, or simply save time from preparing deposits
- Automated Clearing House (ACH)1 - ability to receive and manage electronic payments
- Business Courier2 - reliable and fully bonded couriers will pick up your business and employee deposits (we can accommodate scheduled or unscheduled pick ups)
- Positive Pay - validates presentments enabling you to return unauthorized items
Information & Access Solutions
- Business Link - an easy-to-use online tool designed specifically to help business owners save time, improve cash flow and streamline procedures
- Image Link - reconcile accounts more efficiently and reduce storage of monthly statements
Cash Concentration & Investment Solutions
- Money Market Sweep - a seamless cash management account that automatically invests excess cash into an interest bearing money market account
- Repurchase Account Sweep - designed for governmental affiliated agencies that require collateralization of investments
- Zero Balance Account - one centralized operating account, making it easier to invest excess funds and make transfers to other business accounts
For more information on any of these services, please contact your local SCBT business banker.